Hey! I'm Simon...
In a nutshell? I’m a A cat loving, ale drinking, true crime obsessed nerd and passionate wedding photographer, Who loves nothing better than a brew and some hobnob biscuits (the chocolate covered ones of course!!)
Simon did a spectacular job! We love his work and the vibrancy and candid nature of his shots. on the day he worked with us to make everything perfect!
- ADELKA & Tom -
I live with my wife Tor and daughter Niamh in the picturesque village of Hartfield. We have several four legged friends completing the family; Poppy and Honey the dogs, Loki the cat and Django the horse.
When I am not getting snappy at a wedding, I love nothing more than hitting up Netflix for the latest true crime documentary and bingeing on classics like Queer Eye or Friends. I also love to travel, I’m hoping I’ll get to my dream destinations of Japan and Canada. I’m also wanting to explore New York again with my wife as she has never been…
“Take it from me. As the groom, all you have to do is show up and try to say the right name.”
Want Some Fun Facts?
- I briefly went to school with Rag’n’Bone Man
- For my sins, I am a Brighton & Hove Albion supporter
- The first pet I ever had was a guinea pig named Spud, he was the grumpiest little man ever.
- I love to go to live shows with Foo Fighters being one the fave gigs that I have been to.
- I am a trained baker, working 8 years as a baker before photography took over